Hot Smoked Salmon – Beetroot, Fennel, Orange
Jerusalem Artichoke– Pickled Wild Mushrooms, Split Balsamic
Pork Fillet – Chervil Root Purée, Kale, Carrot
Fish Cake – Tender Stem Broccoli, Fish Veloutė
Dark Chocolate Fondant – Pistachio Ice Cream
Vanilla Crème Brulee – Pink Grapefruit Sorbet
1 Course £12
2 Course £17
3 Course £20
For parties of six or more a twelve and a half percent discretionary service charge will be added to the bill.
* Please note The lunch menu changes weekly but is subject to change through out the week. Both our menus are available lunch time Tues – Saturday.
- Parmesan – Custard, Crisp, Crumble, Pumpkin Fritter, Winter Truffle, Split Balsamic
- Pea & Coconut– Dumpling, Steamed Roll, Mango Chutney, Curry Cream, Coriander
- Pig & Squid – Confit Belly, Crispy Squid, Parsley Purée, Saffron, Pickled Fennel
- Loch Duart Salmon – Confit, Caper & Almond Gremolata, Wasabi Yoghurt, Beetroot, Candied Walnuts
- Pressed Terrine – Duck Liver, Smoked Ham, Confit Chicken, Stuffed Mushroom, Garlic Purėe, Crispy Chicken Skin (£2 Supp)
- Beef – Fillet, Bone Marrow Potato Press, Heritage Carrots, Tarragon Purée, Red Wine Jus (£5 Supp)
- Quail – Breast, Confit Leg, Caramalised Onion Polenta, Muscat Grape Coulis
- Poached Brill – Poached in Red Wine, Mushroom Duxelle, Roasted Artichoke, Bourguignon Sauce
- Local Cod – Broccoli, Toasted Almonds, Mussel Gratin, Fish Veloutė
- Goats Cheese Potato Pancake – Toasted Almond, Pickled Carrots, Grape, Kale
- Banana Soufflé – Salted Peanut Ice Cream (£1 Supp*)
- Milk Chocolate Delice – Kalamanzi, Pistachio Ice Cream
- English Rhubarb – Mandarin Cream, Rhubarb Marshmallow, Shortbread, Vanilla Ice Cream
- Green Apple Cheesecake – Apple Tuille, Cinnamon Foam, Apple Sorbet
- Assiette of Desserts (for two)
2 Courses £32 3 courses £37
10% discretionary service charge will be added to the bill
All of our venues are child friendly.
£1 from every Kids Menu goes to local children’s charity Rockinghorse.