The welfare of our staff and customers, as always, is our highest priority therefore we have made a few changes to the way we operate in order to keep staff and customers safe in these difficult times;
- New opening times; Tuesday to Sunday lunch and dinner
- We will taking bookings via our website in order to manage the demand and not have too many people in the building at any one time.
- All staff will have their temperature taken daily and all have been told to stay home and self isolate if they show symptoms of Covid 19
- We have increased our cleaning rotas using hospital grade disinfectant which includes cleaning door handles and toilets every 45 minutes
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available for customers and staff alike.
Hopefully by working together we will be able to enjoy many good times ahead until this uncertainty ends.
The Gingerman team x
T he Gingerman Restaurant in Norfolk Square, Brighton is the flagship and original Gingerman site which opened in 1998. A small, intimate restaurant close to Brighton’s seafront, our philosophy is to create uncomplicated, full-flavoured food, made from the freshest, highest quality seasonal produce.
BOOK YOUR TABLE
PRIVATE HIRE & GIFT VOUCHERS
We are happy to host private events and parties in an exclusive hire of the restaurant, for up to 38 people. Our Head Chef and restaurant team will work with you to create bespoke menus appropriate to the occasion. For pricing and more information please call us on 01273 326688
BUY A GIFT VOUCHER
Choose a gift voucher for the amount of your choice and we will send it on to you, or a friend on your behalf. Gift Vouchers can be used in all our restaurants and also for overnight stays with us at Ginger Rooms.
Please note there is a £2.50 postage cost for Recorded/Signed For Delivery.
Tuesday – Sunday lunch and dinner
We open for dinner at 18:00
Last booking for Sunday lunch 14:30
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.